Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. This deal is a hot seller! At the time of this post, they have already sold over 550+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Queen + Adam Lambert – $59 for one G-Pass at Rexall Place on June 24 at 7:30 p.m. (Up to $102.01 Value)
Buy now for only $
Discount 42% Off
The Groupon Deal
- $59 for one G-Pass to see Queen + Adam (up to $102.01 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Seating: rows 32–40 of section 205, 206, 214, or 215
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
This deal is a hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 550+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, March 20, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Roger Taylor and Brian May get vocal pyrotechnics from “American Idol”‘s Adam Lambert, who steps into Freddie Mercury’s glam-rock shoes
The Fine Print
Expires Jun 26th, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Scotiabank Saddledome on 6/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Queen + Adam Lambert
7424 118 Ave. NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4M9
- First time Roger Taylor, Brian May, and Adam Lambert shared a stage: on American Idol in 2009, when they performed a rousing rendition of “We Are The Champions”
- Last time the three shared a stage: this past September, when they rocked the iHeart Radio Festival in Vegas
- Nice thing Rolling Stone said about Lambert’s guest stint as Queen’s lead vocalist: “[He] astounded the audience on songs like ‘We Will Rock You’ … and ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love.’ It was the most anticipated act of the night.”
- Nice thing Roger Taylor said about Lambert: “He’s got a voice which is pretty unbeatable.”
- Nice thing Lambert said about Queen: “I’m honored to be able to pay my respects to Freddie [Mercury]’s memory; he’s a personal hero of mine.”
- Nice thing Brian May said to everyone: “Let’s ROCK those beautiful arenas JUST ONE MORE TIME!”
- Stern thing Brian May’s computer said to Brian May: “STOP. USING. CAPS LOCK. BRIAN!”
- Essential Queen tracks: “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Another One Bites the Dust,” all those other songs
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!