Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Harlem Globetrotters Game at Coliseum at Northlands Expo Centre on April 24 or 25 (Up to 41% Off)
Buy now for only $32
Discount 40% Off
You Save $21.75
The Groupon Deal:
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Where: Northlands Expo Centre
- When: Friday, April 24, 2015 at 7 p.m. or Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 2 p.m.
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for those with only game tickets
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $32 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 17–20 of section D, E, O, or P, or rows 13–16 of section C, F, N, or Q (a $53.75 value)
- $44 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–5 of section B, G, M, or R (a $73.75 value)
- $51 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 6–10 of section D or E, or rows 8–10 of section O or P (an $85.75 value)
- $66 for one Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows 2–3 of floor section E or W, or rows 1–5 of section C, F, N, or Q (a $110.75 value)
This deal is going to be a hot seller so don’t miss out!
This is a limited-time offer. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
In a Nutshell
Ball-spinning antics abound as this world-famous exhibition basketball team dazzles in a comic and athletic performance.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Edmonton EXPO Centre on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 2 hours prior for Magic Pass; 1 hour prior for regular ticket. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Globetrotters, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Northlands Expo Centre
7515 118 Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4X5
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2015 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
This season, the team faces off against its classic nemesis, the Washington Generals, whose head coach was also a member of the last Generals team to have beat the Globetrotters—more than 40 years ago. Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance as youngsters laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!