In celebration of the first day of spring, LivingSocial.com is offering a special 15% off promo code today!
Save an extra 15% off sitewide (all deals) when you enter the promo code SPRINGDAY at checkout! The promo code is available for 3-days only from Friday, March 20th until Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 11:59pm PT. It’s good for purchases of any amount with a maximum savings of $20. I’ve tested the code and can verify that it works.
This is a hot deal because most of the deals on LivingSocial is already discounted 50-95% off! You’ll find lots of great deals with the extra 15% off! There’s a limit of one use per customer. It’s valid in Canada and US.
- Take 15% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “SPRINGDAY“.
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “SPRINGDAY” and hit apply. You may only use this code once.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
Terms and Conditions:
- *Maximum discount of $20
- Promo code must be used between March 20, 2015 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) andMarch 22, 2015, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at here.
- Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer.
- Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site.
- Promo codes may not be used on government provided services.
- LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- This offer is single-use and non-transferrable.
- If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Valid in the US and Canada only
Click here to visit LivingSocial.com and view all of their latest deals.