Reminder: American Express Gold Rewards Card – 25,000 Welcome Points = Free Flight to Anywhere in North America
Reminder Update: I blogged about this deal last week. This is a friendly reminder if you missed the post. This is a very popular deal so don’t miss out!
The American Express Gold Rewards Card is the #1 Best and Most Flexible Travel Rewards Credit Card available today.
I’ve been blogging deals for a long time and this one of the best freebies and travel offers that I’ve ever seen! This is only the second travel rewards card that enticed me to sign-up and share with my friends and family.
For a limited time, sign-up for the American Express Gold Rewards Card and get a phenomenal 25,000 FREE Welcome Bonus Rewards Points! That’s enough points for a round-trip flight to almost anywhere in North America!
American Express is also waiving the annual fee the first year ($150 value) which means there’s zero cost to you, making this an unbelievable freebie! All you have to do is charge $500 in purchases to the card within the first three months of card membership to get the 25K bonus membership points. If you don’t like the card, you can cancel the card at any time without penalty and keep your points.
This is a special limited-time offer so don’t miss out! Sign-up now before the offer ends. The exclusive offer is valid for Canadians only.
AMEX Membership Rewards points are very flexible and can be transferred one-to-one to Aeroplan or a bunch of other loyalty programs. Here’s a full list of all the Loyalty Programs that you can transfer your points to.
I took some convincing before I signed-up for the card and I’m incredibly glad that I did. Here’s why this Card is awesome:
- Get 25,000 free Welcome Membership Rewards Points! That’s enough points for a round-trip flight to almost anywhere in North America (up to $550 value)! Or save up more points and travel to other destinations for free! See where else you can fly with Flight Reward Chart.
- The first year is absolutely free ($150 value), so if you decide the card is not for you, just cancel it and get keep the 25K free bonus points! You can cancel the card at any time without penalty and keep all your points.
- Earn one point for every $1 in card purchases, and earn double points on eligible travel and everyday purchases (Ie. gas, grocery, drug stores, and all travel purchase).
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs (one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios).
- Important Notice: American Express used to offer 10K bonus points if you refer a friend to sign-up for the card. Sadly, AMEX recently removed the referral bonus. This is still my favourite credit card and will continue to tell everyone about it. According to AMEX’s website “Effective January 11, 2016, this card is no longer eligible for 10K referral bonus. You can still refer the Card to your friends and family but you will not earn a referral bonus for any approved referral”.
If you consider all the points, this is a deal you can’t ignore! Worst case, you take the 25,000 free points and cancel the card before the first year.
Click here to get your FREE 25,000 Membership Bonus Points and start Travel Hacking now!