Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Fit on 45th: $26 for Five or $48 for Ten Drop-In Fitness Classes (Up to 73% Off)
Buy now from only $26
Discount 71% Off
What You’ll Get
- Five Drop-In Fitness Classes
- Ten Drop-In Fitness Classes
See the schedule.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 100+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 months. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Reservation required, subject to availability. All classes must be used within 6 months after activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Fit on 45th
Southwest Edmonton 14912 45 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6H 5K8 (5.6 miles)
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We offer Group Fitness Classes, Personal Training, Team Training and Nutritional Coaching. What you don’t see on our schedule is the laughter, support and sense of community that goes on inside and outside of our four walls.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We have a passion for showing people that working out doesn’t have to be a chore. Too many people are afraid to start a fitness program for fear of failure. We wanted to take away the intimidation factor of a big box gym and show them that they are so much more capable than they think.
3. What do you love most about your job? We love the interaction with our clients and sharing their accomplishments as well as the amazing friendships we see being made at the studio. Plus, we love seeing their sweaty and happy faces at the end of a class!
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? We had one member send us an email to tell us about a shopping trip she took for new workout clothes. She literally was drawn to tears in the changing room because she tried on a size medium.. which she had never been able to wear in her life…. and it fit! It wasn’t just about our workouts though. Her kind words addressed the fact we truly care about ALL of our clients and get to know each and every one of them.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!