Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: The Vault Gaming Room: $15 for Five or $22 for 10 Hours of Individual Station Gaming, or $112 for Party Package for 10 (Up to 55% Off)
Buy now from only $15
Discount 46% Off
Enthusiasts of console games can enjoy playing on stations with giant projection screens or may organize a party for 10 players
About This Deal
- Located inside The Black Bull Kitchen, the gaming center offers individual stations for online play, group stations for same-screen gaming, and a 120’’ projected-screen station that offers a chance to have fun with friends or family.
- Silver Party Package includes:
- Two hours of gaming
- 30 minutes for gift opening, cake cutting, or food breaks
- 10 party participants
- Two hours of gaming for the Guest of Honour to use upon future visits
- Access to all stations
- MC and hosting service
- Gaming tournament upon request
- Additional party guests are available for $12 per guest.
- Catering service available upon request.
- Food and drinks available for purchase from The Black Bull Kitchen
This is a limited 2-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, April 11 2021.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian. Tax not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Vault Gaming Room
16642 109 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5P 4K8
What started as a meeting area for Black Bull Kitchen soon turned into what’s now known as one of the area’s most popular social hubs, where gamers and guests can socialize around the craft of online gaming while enjoying food that scores high on the food charts. Over 20 stations of Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, and more line the walls of the gaming center, leading into the restaurant, where chefs toss thin-crust pizzas and crown them with chicken tikka, pulled pork, and other inventive topping, and top premium burgers with poutine for exotic takes on traditional pub fare.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!