Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Optiks International: $20.50 for $175 Groupon Toward Prescription Glasses with a Free Second Pair
Buy now for only $20.50
Up to 5,000 frame options and custom-fit single vision or progressive lenses sweetened by a two-for-one glasses offer.
About This Deal
- This offer includes a complete pair of prescription eyeglasses with a free second pair
- $175 will be discounted off the total two-for-one purchase
- This offer is redeemable at all Optiks International locations
- Customers who purchase a complete pair of glasses receive a second pair for free
- The second pair can be for different prescriptions, lenses, and frames, so customers can easily have them made for a family member or a friend
- Subject to availability.
- Valid prescription required. Optometrists available on site for most locations, must call ahead or book online for optometrist appointment. Valid in-store only. Voucher must be presented at the time of purchase. Not valid for non-prescription sunglasses. Licensing restrictions apply – Oakley, Ray Ban, and Maui Jim sunglass frames not included. Offer is valid at all Optiks International locations. See company website for details regarding Everyday 2 for 1 offer.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 10,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 12 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for sale items. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Blurry vision is not just an annoyance; it’s a health risk. Optiks International makes it easier for customers by decreasing the time between an eye exam and getting new glasses. Independent Optometrists inside Optiks International’s stores offer the convenience of one-stop shopping and create custom-fitted single vision, progressive, and googly-eye lenses. The on-site labs constantly seek out the latest technologies to improve vision, such as digital lenses that decrease peripheral distortion, and custom cuttings that alter lenses to accommodate the tilt of certain frames.
Each store stocks a supply of up to 5,000 frames, including options from designer brands such as Oakley, Gucci, Versace, and Ray-Ban. Every store also offers a two-for-one deal for each pair of prescription glasses sold, allowing customers to give a pair of glasses to a family member or pair their purchase with prescription sunglasses to avoid darkening regular specs with a whiteboard marker when leaving the house.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!