Buffet Royale: $34 for Brunch, $41 for Lunch, or $59 for Dinner for Two (Up to 21% Off)
Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Buffet Royale: $34 for Brunch, $41 for Lunch, or $59 for Dinner for Two (Up to 21% Off)
Buy now from only $34
Discount 19% Off
Eight-time winner of the Consumer’s Choice Award offers a variety of cuisine, including Chinese, Ukranian, Italian, and more
About This Deal
- Type of food: buffet dishes combining various world cuisines including American, Italian, Chinese, and Ukrainian
- Brunch option is valid on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch option is valid Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner option is valid Monday-Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- View the buffet menu
- Must-try dish: Borscht soup
- Atmosphere: The dimly-lit interiors create an upscale setting perfect for outings with friends or family
- Not valid on Federal Holidays.
- Not valid on Mother’s Day.
- Not valid on Father’s Day.
- Not valid for private room seating or parties. Lunch and dinner not valid on Saturday or Sunday. Lunch is only valid Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Brunch is only valid on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Dinner is only valid Monday-Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 210 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
957 Fir Street Suite 116, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4N6
17202 95 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5T 6N8
With more than 100 dishes spanning Canadian, Italian, Chinese, and Ukrainian cultures, Buffet Royale prides itself on having something for everyone. That means that patrons can instantly satisfy a craving for, say, garlicky rubs, Asian stir-fries, and borscht—all without having to wait for the kitchen to prepare it. Buffet Royale also satisfies cravings for fresh food with its robust salad bar. And its dessert bar caps meals off with treats from the cotton-candy station, build-your-own ice cream sundae station, or pastry station.
All of these options have helped Buffet Royale win several Consumer Choice Awards, including the 2016 award for top service provider in the Lifestyle category.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!