Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal two weeks ago. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as it expires tonight. This deal is a very hot seller! At the time of this post, they have sold over 8,000+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
WagJag National Deal of the Day: Lindt & Sprungli: $15 for $30 towards Lindt Chocolates – Valid at 17 Locations Across Canada (50% Off)
Buy now for only $
15 or $13 with code LINDTLOVE
Discount 50% Off or 57% Off
Save $15 or $17
Save an extra $2 off WagJag’s popular Lindt Chocolate deal when you enter the promo code LINDTLOVE at checkout! The deal costs $15 for $30 Worth of Lindt Chocolate
Enjoy $30 worth of decadent Lindt Chocolate for only $13 (57% off), plus an automatic entry for your chance to WIN $1,000 CASH & more. Choose from 17 Lindt Boutiques across Canada. The offer ends on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST so don’t miss out!
This deal is a very hot seller and one of WagJag’s all-time hottest sellers! At the time of this post, WagJag has sold over 8,000+ vouchers! WagJag featured the same deal back in October 2014 and sold over 13,000+ vouchers!
This is a limited 2-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, March 11, 2015. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal.
Expires March 26, 2015
Ontario, British Columbia and Nova Scotia Locations: Voucher is void after expiry
Manitoba and Alberta Locations: Paid value will be honoured after expiry
No refunds after expiry date
Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 1 more as gift
Gift purchases can only be made in a separate transaction by clicking the ‘Gift This Deal’ icon directly beneath the BUY button
1 voucher may be redeemed per visit
Entire value of voucher must be used in a single visit
Valid at location chosen at checkout only
Valid for all in-store products including sale items except 100 count Bulk Lindor promotion
Not redeemable during any Midnight Madness events
Not valid with other print, online or promotional offers
Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Lindt & Sprungli
17 Locations Across Canada
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Calgary: 1403 – 4th St. SW
- Edmonton: 2011-99th St. NW. (South Edmonton Common)
- British Columbia
- New Westminster: 805 Boyd St. (Queensborough Landing)
- Winnipeg: 150-1570 Kenaston Blvd. (Kenaston Common)
- Nova Scotia
- Halifax: 277 Lacewood Dr. (Clayton Park)
- Toronto: 130 King St. W, Unit CL5-6-7 (Toronto PATH System)
- Toronto: 14 Aggie Hogg Gardens, Unit J1 (Shops at Don Mills)
- Ottawa: 1763 St. Laurent Blvd. (Koyman Galleries Plaza)
- Ottawa: 825 Exhibition Way (Lansdowne Park)
- Etobicoke: 1557 The Queensway (Queensway Commons)
- Mississauga: 7090 Kennedy Rd.
- Oakville: 3487 Wyecroft Rd., Unit 27 (Burloak Riocan Centre)
- Halton Hills: 13850 Steeles Ave., Unit 612 (Toronto Premium Outlets)
- Scarborough: 2250 Markham Rd.
- Kitchener: 4500 King St. E (Tulane Power Centre)
- London: 1230 Wellington Rd. S, Unit 103B
- Niagara on the Lake: 300 Taylor Rd., Unit 449
Established in 1845, Lindt has become the internationally recognized symbol for fine Swiss chocolate, available in more than 100 countries. Lindt’s Maitre Chocolatiers are famous for their creativity and high quality signature items like Lindor truffles with their smooth “melting” centre surrounded by decadent chocolate shell; these popular chocolates are craved by chocolate-lovers everywhere. Lindt’s selection of boutiques across the country feature items like Lindor along with other truffles, bars, pralines, boxed items and more. Satisfy your sweet tooth with today’s WagJag: $15 for $30 to spend on Lindt Chocolate at Lindt Outlet Boutiques. Choose from 17 locations across Canada.
Make your Easter sweeter!
The perfect way to experience decadent Lindt Chocolate.
All Lindt Outlet Boutiques offer you a memorable experience, including a unique assortment of chocolate, beautifully wrapped gifts, exceptional customer service and a free chocolate sample.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!