Edmonton’s popular annual “Free Admission Day” is on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
Free Admission Day is a celebration of recreation.
Enjoy free admission on Sept. 25th to all of the following:
- City of Edmonton Archives at Prince of Wales Armouries
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park
- John Janzen Nature Centre
- John Walter Museum (1-4pm)
- Muttart Conservatory
- Scona Pool (1-5pm)
Select Recreation Centres:
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre
- Jasper Place Fitness and Leisure Centre
- St. Francis Xavier Sports Centre
- The Meadows Community Recreation Centre
- Downtown Community Arena (3pm – 6pm)
- Kinsmen Pitch and Putt
Select Family YMCA Community Centres:
- Don Wheaton Family YMCA Community Centre
- Jamie Platz Family YMCA Community Centre
- William Lutzky Family YMCA Community Centre
- Castledowns Family YMCA Community Centre
Click here to visit Edmonton.ca for more details and tips.