Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Float Zone: $35 for One or $65 for Two 60-Minute Sensory-Deprivation Float Sessions (Up to 34% Off)
Buy now from only $35
Discount 29% Off
What You’ll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for One 60-Minute Sensory-Deprivation Float Sessions (29% Off)
- $65 for Two 60-Minute Sensory-Deprivation Float Sessions (34% Off)
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for clients active within the past 4 month(s). Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
10066 151 Street Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5P 1T3
At Float Zone, you can allow your whole body to completely rest with zero gravitational force. You can experience the same mind and body recharge as a six-hour sleep in just one hour, and that’s not the only benefit. Float therapy has been shown to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression along with reducing chronic fatigue caused by insomnia and jet lag. Using float therapy isn’t just for recovery, it’s also used to stimulate creativity, accelerate mental clarity, strengthen the immune system, and deepen meditation practices.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!