Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: The Room: $89 for Admission for Four (41% Off)
Buy now from only $89
Discount 41% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for admission for four, valid Sunday–Friday ($100 value)
- $89 for admission for six, valid Sunday–Friday ($150 value)
- See the escape-room FAQs here.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 800+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online registration required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Not valid on Saturdays. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Must sign waivers. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Valid for one booking and cannot be divided between rooms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
9603 41 Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, AB T6E 5X7
There’s nothing worse than a boring afternoon that makes you feel like you’ve accomplished nothing except improving the indent on your favorite couch cushion. Instead of sitting around all day, exercise your brain at The Room, where you and up to five friends can attempt to solve a mystery, complete the challenge, or explore a tomb. Read on to learn about each escape room’s theme:
- The Contestants: The room inspired by reality shows such as Survivor and Big Brother requires you and your fellow “contestants” to complete challenges similar to the ones on those shows to escape. Expect more physical puzzles, but note that it’s also the best option for those bringing kids along.
- The Will: This challenge asks participants to unleash their inner Sherlock Holmes as they rifle through papers and books to collect the inheritance their Aunt Eunice left them. Instead of being locked in the room, this test is more about beating the clock, and its more difficult puzzles are best left for adults or extremely precocious children.
- The Tomb: This Egyptian-themed room has you trapped in the tomb of a wily pharaoh, whose puzzles you’ll have to beat if you want to escape.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!