Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: Jump N Play: $27 for Unlimited Jump Passes. Four Options Available (Up to 35% Off)
Buy now from only $27
Discount 32% Off
What You’ll Get
Ninja warrior course not included; additional charge applies for ninja warrior course.
- Two Unlimited Jump Passes and Two Pairs of Grip Socks, Valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Four Unlimited Jump Passes and Four Pairs of Grip Socks, Valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Two Unlimited Jump Passes and Two Pairs of Grip Socks, Valid on Fridays
- Four Unlimited Jump Passes and Four Pairs of Grip Socks, Valid on Fridays
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 2,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per group. Walk in customers only. Grip socks are included and are mandatory. Not valid for birthday parties. Jump passes must be used in one visit. Valid for all ages. Ninja warrior course not included; extra charge applies for ninja warrior course. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Not valid on 1/1, 2/20, 3/30, 4/2, 5/21, 7/1, 8/6, 9/3, 10/8, 11/11, or 12/25–26/18.. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Jump N Play
10442 184 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5S 0K3
Frogs. Rabbits. Kangaroos. Some animals are just blessed with great hops. At Jump N Play, you can add humans to that enviable list. This comprehensive indoor trampoline facility features 27,000 square feet of space in which to jump, flip, and leap around. The open trampoline section is the centerpiece here, with springy surfaces and foam-covered edges to make jumping fun. There are plenty of other activities, too, with each section overseen by a safety-minded staffer.
- Basketball: Recreate your favorite dunks of yore with games of b-ball aided by the bounce of trampolines.
- Dodgeball: Add an extra dimension to dodgeball matches with heroic ducking leaps.
- Ninja Obstacles: Train for your life as a fearsome warrior with acorbatic obstacles that challenge both strength and balance.
- Arcade and Restaurant: When you get tired of trampolining, head to the arcade for some electro combat, or chill at the restaurant, which features closed-circuit TV coverage of the trampoline courts.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!