Today’s Groupon Edmonton Daily Deal of the Day: TLC Rejuvenation Spa: $53 for Facial, Microdermabrasion, or Microneedling.10 Options Available (Up to 33% Off)
Buy now from only $53
Discount 10% Off
Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
About This Deal
- Benefits of express spa facial: cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin, making it look more radiant and fresh.
- Benefits of organic facial: free from harmful chemicals, it aims to hydrate, purify, and revitalize the complexion while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of custom facial: designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: noninvasive facial aims to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of four-layer facial: helps tone, deep cleanse, and firm the skin and make it clearer and younger-looking.
- Benefits of hydrating facial: hydrating facials aim to restore a proper moisture level, soften the skin, and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
- An esthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products for fresh-looking, smoother skin but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
See other offerings from this merchant below.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
TLC Rejuvenation Spa
16733 84 Street Northwest Suite 201, Edmonton, AB T5Z 3S4
TLC Rejuvenation Spa takes pride in catering to its guests. A team of skilled technicians and therapists provide a wide variety of services that aim to bring wellness into their clients’ lives. The specialists use all their experience and knowledge to pamper them and make them feel glowing, youthful, and rejuvenated. The spa offers relaxing and therapeutic massages with different modalities, skin-rejuvenating facials, and body scrubs, as well as laser hair removal and more.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!